I love scrapbooking!
I would do anything to get to go to CHA and see all the new stuff.
Those girls from Scrap ETC have the best job.
I love to read their blog and see sneak peeks of everything.
Did you see their pictures on the Glitz Designs blog?
I love Glitz. They have the coolest products. Roller doodles and glitzers are my favorites!
I really want a Slice. Lucy was talking about them on the forum. I went to the Making Memories site and saw all the cute Valentine ideas to make with it. Maybe I will order one from Scrap ETC.
My daughter is having a baby. I really want some of that Hambly with the little onesies all over it! I hope it will be at Scrap ETC. When is the new stuff coming in? Does anyone know???
the Heidi Swapp invisibles line is pretty cool. I can't believe how fast the class filled up at Scrap ETC! I'm on the waiting list....I hope I can get in. I'm still saving my money for the Scrap ETC Event. It's going to be so great. I really hope I can go!
I just got an update on my google reader about the Scripts Kit.....Virginia rocks it everytime. I hope I can be just like her when I grow up!
I guess I should do a little scrapbooking now that I'm so inspired!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, I don't really like the Heidi Swapp invisibles, but I love the Glitz Designs stuff. I love those Hambly onesies, too!
ReplyDeleteI did get in on the class at Scrap ETC and I hope that you make it in too!
I am happy about your daughter having the baby. My granddaughter should be here any day now!
Hey, are you going to the Event? I am! I am excited! I love Jenni Bowlin and Melodee Langworthy. They are great!
another Scrap Etc and Scripts fan myself.
ReplyDeletestill hoping to round up the $$ for the event in Atlanta. need to check under the cound cushions!
Thanks for the shout out! You are very sweet! :) The Scrap Etc Scripts kits are so easy to work with- it seems like they just create layouts by themselves.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you all at the Scrap Etc. Event in the Spring. We are hoping to put up sneak peeks from the class by Creating Keepsakes magazine's Scrapbooker of the Year, Elizabeth Kartchner some time soon! I am hoping that she will be using some new Sassafrass Lass in her project. :)
oh Sassafras? Wow, Elizabeth Kartchner loves Sassafras, doesn't she? I love reading her articles in Creating Keepsakes magazines. I don't know about that new Scrapbooker of the year. I'm sure she's great. It's just hard to compete with Elizabeth!!
ReplyDeleteVirginia, you need to give us some inside scoop to the Scrap ETC event. I assume Jenni Bowlin will use her own products, what about the other teachers?
I went to the event last year.... I can't wait to go to Atlanta this year!
yeah Virginia, what scoop can you give us about the Scrap Etc event?? i am not signed up yet. i need to find some money! you guys are not helping with my lust for a Scripts kit either!
ReplyDelete